At long last there has been a full reveal for the 2015 Designer Fairytale Collection dolls. The theme this year is Heroes and Villains, however, it is still called the Fairytale Collection. There are another five sets of couples, some which have not been seen in doll form or in the Designer line before. Take a look...
Magic in the details...
Available for Pre-Order at the D23 Expo 2015.
Please Note: Purchase of this item is limited to 1 per Guest.
The Disney Fairytale Designer Collection was carefully crafted by artists inspired by Disney's true heritage of the fairytale beginning with their 1937 classic Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Celebrating the relationship between good and evil, this set features your favorite Disney heroes and heroines, and the memorable villains they faced. Exquisitely detailed, these limited edition dolls have been brought to life with thoughtful attention, and uniquely capture the essence of the fairytale foes, creating a one-of-a-kind set that will be a treasured keepsake of collectors and Disney fans!
- Global Limited Edition of 6000
- Includes Certificates of Authenticity
- Includes five sets of heroes and villains, with each pair coming in its own display case
- Sets include: Ariel and Ursula, Rapunzel and Mother Gothel, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Snow White and Witch, and Elsa and Hans
- Each set presented in a special keepsake display case with intricate details on the base, including a golden plate with the name of the specific characters
- Includes special Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Gift Bag for each couple in the set
- Part of the Disney Fairytale Designer Collection
- Intended for adult collectors -- Not a child's toy.
- Plastic / polyester
- Dolls: up to 16'' H
Pre-orders will be available at the D23 Expo first but should also be available on DisneyStore.com