Above you will see the top of the store, with slanted, windowed roof - and another without the roof for the interior layout. For numbered descriptions and a full merchandise layout, click below for a guided tour of the Jessica's store.
3) The entrance was all glass. More glass panels went from floor to ceiling in this area and gave the building a dramatic high-rise look. The rest of the building was a pleated metal painted light purple.
4) A round mirror with Jessica's signature in red hung on the wall above merchandise.
5) Jessica Rabbit suspenders, neckties and a Jessica Fashions line of lingerie were displayed in this area.
6) Various Jessica t-shirts were on display on a rack in the front of the store. In the numbered photo, it appears the Jessica shirt featuring an airbrushed look was on display at the time.
7) A replica of the light from the Ink and Paint Club was attached to the cash register.
8) Two cash resisters were in the store. This area was also used to display keychains, jewelry and other small items.
10) Further above the cash register was a cardboard flat of Jessica Rabbit laying across her name. The only existing photo of this sign shows the portion of Jessica herself.
11) Castmembers Only! This employee backroom was hard for me to pinpoint. I knew it had to be behind the cash register, but I'd long forgotten where the door was - and there had been no photos to offer clues. Upon closer inspection, one single photo shows the edge of the door for the backroom and I soon remembered where it was located. This was probably also a stock room for merchandise, but what other secrets it held remain a mystery.
12) There was a small display of merchandise, tumbler cups, water bottles, bags, stationery and various other small items on this side wall.
14) There was another small section in the back of the store with a few glass panels. This is where the Jessica Rabbit shower curtain was on display.
15) There was another entrance to the store, with another entrance sign directly outside.
16) A shirt rack with long sleeve, hooded shirts featuring Jessica and Roger.
17) This area appeared to be the main focus wall, displaying a Jessica logo shirt (bearing the same image as the t-shirt tags) in pink, white or black, Roger Rabbit shirts, "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." shirts. "You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do." shirts. Polo shirts in pink, black, white or teal with a small embroidered Jessica face in a circle with her name. Jessica Rabbit backstage shirts. Jessica Rabbit hats - and more. The display above was a small pink hatbox with a sequined letter "J" and flowers.
19) Several black and white stills from Who Framed Roger Rabbit were hanging on this wall (including Charles Fleischer in his rabbit costume.) There were also other famous stars from the 1940's.
22) Two t-shirt racks with Jessica signature black sweaters and Jessica signature women's embellished white t-shirts.
23) A small display case which showcased the Jessica Rabbit face watch, Jessica's store swinging leg watch and Jessica Wendy Gell Pins.
24) A life-size plush Roger Rabbit doll looked out the store window.