After years of different character, movie and park themes added to famous Mickey Ear hat - Who Framed Roger Rabbit and co. finally get their own design. The most memorable characters of Toontown are featured on this sculpted and printed holiday ornament, which is suitable for hanging and shelf display. Let's take a closer look...
Mickey Ear Hats have been an iconic part of the Disney Park experience. Over the decades, the hats have become more elaborate and are often themed after other characters. This also brought about the Minnie Mouse Ear headbands, which have become extremely popular in the last several years. These ears have also been turned into collectible holiday ornaments - but Who Framed Roger Rabbit had been one of the films to never receive its own hat theme. That finally changed with the release of the Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin Ear Hat Ornament!
This new ornament is a first for our favorite Toontown characters, with many of them featured here. Benny is a sculpted element while Roger, Jessica and the ride logo are printed. On the reverse side we have Baby Herman and Smarty Weasel. On the bottom part of the base is Bongo the Gorilla, along with the artists name and signature, Costa Alavesos, who had designed Roger and Jessica Rabbit merchandise before. This ornament sells for $24.99 and is available on the shopDisney website.
- Created especially for Disneyland Resort
- Fully sculpted ear hat ornament
- 3D Benny the Cab vehicle
- Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin marquee
- Printed Roger and Jessica on front of ears, Baby Herman and Weasel on back
- Artist: Costa Alavezos
- Printed artist signature on bottom with Bongo the Gorilla
- Satin ribbon for hanging
- Lobster claw clasp
- Inspired by Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin as seen in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland
- Part of the Disney Ear Hat Ornament Collection
- 59% resin (stone powder) / 40% calcium carbonate / 1% polyester
- Approx. 2 1/2'' H x 3 3/4'' W x 3'' D