In Disneyland's Toontown, not only is there Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin as a main attraction, but you can also here the voices of some characters in the Toontown Post Office. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Roger and Jessica Rabbit all have several phrases they speak when you turn the gold dial on their respective mailbox. It's a hidden gem in Toontown not everyone notices. Check out the video above to listen to all six character messages. Click below to read the messages from Roger and Jessica.
- Hey, what are you doing looking in MY mailbox? I don't look in yours.
- Jeepers, look at all these bills in here. Hey, wait a minute! I don't know anybody named Bill.
- Send me some mail, p-p-p-please.
- How do I love thee, Jessica. Let me count the ways. One one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand.
- Jessica is the light of my life, the apple of my eye, the cream in my coffee.
- I hope I get a letter from my beautiful wife, Jessica.
- I wrote Jessica a love letter. A poem of power and sensitivity. Want me to read it to ya?
- You've gotta help me. I'm trapped inside this mailbox!
- Hey, you know how come their aren't any "girl" letters? It's 'cuz their all "male." Hu hu, get it?
- Boy, you're pretty nosey aren't ya? I don't see your name on the door.
- Is that the joke book I ordered?
- Why, I was born at the post office. I was a special delivery.
- Ok, what did the letter say to the stamp? "I'd lick you in a fight." Hu hu, get it?
- Is that you, Jessica? My little love cup.
- My honey bunny, Roger, sends the cutest letters.
- You really should drop me a line some time. I'd like that.
- Oh, this is much better than playing "patty cake."
- My mail's not bad. It's just written that way.
- Oh I hope I get letter from my darling husband, Roger.
- Oh, I hope I get some strong, handsome mail today.
- Have you seen my darling husband, Roger. I'm always so worried about him.
- Roger, darling, is that you? Come home and I'll bake you a carrot cake.